Hong Kong



Student Visas: Hong Kong

If you wish to enter Hong Kong for employment, investment, education, training or residence and you are not a person who has the right of abode or right to land in Hong Kong, you must obtain an entry visa before coming to Hong Kong. Students will need to obtain a tourist visa from the People’s Republic of China in order to study in Hong Kong. 
You may apply for a visa at the following address:

 Free Student Application Service

    FREE to use for all prospective students Access to over 1,000 accredited universities and colleges from around the world who are recruiting students - NOW Last year we helped more than 1 MILLION students from 170 countries find a course, we can help you too. Let us find the right degree or study abroad program for you: Just provide us with your requirements, we do all the work and match you to the right program.


*Contact* Accommodation * Insurance * Travel * Sitemap *

International Education Media Trinity House Heather Park Drive London HA0 1SU

Tel: 00 44 (0)208 902 1485 Fax: 00 44 (0) 208 902 9445 E Mail

eXTReMe Tracker